Suffering from sleepless nights? Little one wanting to party hard at 3am? If you’re feeling permanently exhausted because baby won’t settle, you need this book in your life.
Author and mother of two Rebecca Welton knows a thing or two about sleepless nights. When her second child Harry came along he was completely unable to settle himself and was up eight or nine times a night. Fast forward and Rebecca is now a qualified sleep practitioner and Harry is a contented little sleeper!
Baby Sleeping Trust Techniques: Alternatives to Controlled Crying offers families a new approach to crying it out and weathering the storm. Over 120 pages Rebecca offers practical advice and effective options for helpign parents teach their babies to settle happily and sleep on their own. Without leaving them to cry alone.
If you’d like to win a copy, just pop a comment in the box below telling us why you need a copy of this book. Good luck and here’s wishing you a good night’s sleep! And, remember for all your sleep essentials from mattresses to black out blinds visit baby specialist Kiddicare.
1. There are six prizes of one copy of Baby Sleeping Trust Techniques paperback book.
2. The prize is not transferable, no cash alternative is available and the prize cannot be modified.
3. This Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged over 18, excluding employees of Kiddicare and Morrisons and their families and agents.
4. Kiddicare reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
5. No purchase is necessary. Multiple entries will not be counted.
6. The Prize Draw closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 2nd March 2014. Entries made after that time will not be valid.
7. The winners will be notified on Tuesday 4th March 2014 by email.
8. The winners must confirm acceptance by midday Tuesday 11th March 2014 otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
10. Bulk entries will not be accepted.
11. Kiddicare reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the Prize Draw at any time without notice.