Baby on the way but struggling for nursery space? You’re not alone. In a recent survey, 85% of parents said that creating the perfect nursery was important yet 22% don’t feel they have enough space – either because they’re living in a one bedroom flat, a studio or still at home with their parents. Some parents added that worrying about a nursery caused strain on their relationship.
To help expectant parents get set for their new arrival, no matter what the space, we’ve teamed up with interiors designer Alice Davies, as seen on BBC2′s The Great Interior Design Challenge, to offer an awesome prize. One lucky winner will win a complete nursery furniture set from our new own-label Kiddicare collection, interior design by Alice plus a generous budget for fabrics, furnishings and fittings to create the ultimate nursery.
And that’s not all. For every 100 entries we receive we’ll donate a set of furniture to the Colour A Child’s Life project with children’s charity Kids Company, a charity dedicated to transforming the living conditions of children and families in some of London’s most disadvantaged communities.
You can nominate yourself or a friend, partner or relative who could use a helping hand. Entering is easy. Just take a photo of your space and email Nursery SOS with the following details:
- Phone number
- If you’re nominating someone else please also give their name, email, phone number and town
- Up to 400 words (max) on why you or your nominee need help with your space
The prize draw closes at midnight on 13th July 2014. See below for full terms and conditions. Good luck!
1. This prize promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of Kiddicare or Morrisons, their agencies or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
2. Prize promotion runs from 12 noon Monday 16th June to midnight 13th July 2014. The prize is not transferable, no cash alternative is available and the prize cannot be modified.
3. Entry is via email to Nursery SOS only.
4. For your entry to be valid it must include: a photo of the nursery space, max 400 words describing why you or your nominee should win plus name, email address, phone number and town. If you are nominating another person we require the same set of details for the nominee.
5. Only one entry per person will be counted.
6. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
7. There is one prize of a Kiddicare nursery room set (up to £500), a day of Alice Davies time (£300) and materials needed by Alice Davies to create the space up to the value of £800. The winner and Alice Davies will agree on furniture set and materials, dependent on stock availability/colour.
8. The winners will be chosen by the panel at Kiddicare and Alice Davies from all valid entries.
9. Products received are subject to availability and may therefore differ to products mentioned in editorial copy or photographed.
10. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable.
11. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, corrupted, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
13. The winner will be notified by email on Wednesday 16th July 2014 and asked to contact Kiddicare’s team within 48 hours before 5pm Friday 18th May 2014. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner.
14. The winner will be required to take part in publicity resulting from this promotion with no recompense which will be shared on, but not limited to, Kiddicare, kiddicare.com and its social media channels.
15. Insofar as permitted by law, Kiddicare shall not be liable for any actions, causes of actions, claims or demands for any damage, loss, injury, adverse or other reaction which may be sustained by you in participating in this competition and, in participating, you hereby release and forever discharge Kiddicare from all and any such actions.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
17. Winners’ names are available 28 days after closing date by request to Kiddicare.
18. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
19. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
20. The promoter is Kiddicare, Club Way, Cygnet Park, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8JA.